There can be very distinct trading communities, with partners of varying size, each trading at a different level of importance or a different level of technical sophistication. In fact, some companies – particularly those in financial services – may even dictate the standards with which they are willing to trade, such as ETEBAC, EBICS, PeSIT or SWIFTNet.
If you need to connect hundreds, or even thousands, of trading partners, Axway Gateway can help you meet these challenges with the flexibility to support a wide range of connectivity methods, and the agility to integrate new partners and technologies as your business expands. The results are improved efficiency, visibility and control across your entire value chain.
- Multiple layers of protection include document encryption, secured connections, authenticated partner access, data integrity checks and non-repudiation of origin and receipt using signed digital receipts.
- Secure Relay provides an additional layer of protection for inbound and outbound information with secure data streaming across the DMZ.
Reliability and performance:
- Tuning capabilities optimise the processing of transactions within your system, to accommodate peak volumes and steady-stream processing.
- Near real-time document exchange (as opposed to batch or once daily) increases the pace of business.
- There are no limits on document size.
Integration and interoperability:
- Axway Interchange is fully integrated with Axway Transfer CFT, a non-intrusive, multi-platform file and message transfer controller designed for growing organisations that need to maintain business agility. Ensuring the same quality of service and a uniform interface to users and applications throughout the business — regardless of the underlying platforms — Axway Transfer CFT reduces the design, implementation and operations costs associated with increasingly complex and interdependent business processes.
- Consolidation of various B2B communication protocols and platforms into a unified, centralised, secure framework for better control over your operations. Gateway supports all standard protocols, including FTP, ODETTE and EDIINT (AS1/AS2/AS3), business-level protocols, such as RosettaNet and Global Data Synchronisation, and protocols you may need for international communication, such as ebXML.
- Axway EndPoints and Community Solutions, such as Workstation and Secure Client, establish secure, efficient and reliable last mile connections to members of your trading community.
- Optional business-level dashboards provide end-to-end visibility into POs, invoices, ASN and SLAs etc., and technical dashboards, end-to-end visibility into B2B transmissions and events.
Other Axway gateways include: