Automating your business processes and creating an efficient and secure online B2B community doesn’t have to be expensive, time-consuming, resource-intensive or risky.
Axway B2Bi EndPoints allow you (the hub) to establish secure and direct last mile connections with your partners, suppliers and customers (the spokes) over the Internet — quickly, efficiently and reliably.
Ranging from full-featured, thick endpoint clients to zero footprint Web clients, Axway EndPoints & Community Solutions enable you to:
- Create branded B2B trading communities that require little to no configuration, deploy in minutes and have minimal management requirements. Axway EndPoints can be integrated with Axway Gateways, as well as other FTP and HTTP servers, and can also be used with certified EDI-INT solutions,
- Quickly connect with key trading partners and service providers without having to write any code. End users gain quick and easy access without having to worry about technical supporting systems,
- Automate and move existing EDI and business integration processes to the Internet,
- Safeguard critical business information exchange over the Internet with support for multiple security protocols, data integrity checking and guaranteed delivery,
- Establish governance, visibility and auditability to ensure compliance with industry standards and government regulations, as well as your own business policies,
- Gain end-to-end visibility with comprehensive monitoring and reporting capabilities that provide deep insight and business intelligence thanks to user-friendly dashboards,
- Automate endpoint provisioning and pre-configure functionality without writing a single line of code,
- Give end users quick and easy access to your secure file transfer infrastructure, no matter what systems they use or how technically adept they are,
- Meet a full range of file transfer needs, from ad hoc interactive transfers using a Web browser to fully automated EDI and batch-transfer jobs on mainframe platforms.
Axway EndPoints & Community Solutions include:
- Activator, a self-service, downloadable B2B connector that simplifies partner onboarding.
- Secure Client, a next-generation file transfer client for exchanging files via HTTP/S, FTP/S and FTP.
- Workstation, a business service-oriented PeSIT client available as a GUI Java Applet or command line application.
- Web Clients, low- to no-footprint HTTP endpoints that connect any trading partner with a browser and Internet access.