Organizations must develop a comprehensive Data Loss Prevention strategy to ensure the security and confidentiality of sensitive business-critical data and communications. Protecting enterprise email networks from a barrage of email spam, inbound attacks, and constantly evolving security threats is only half the battle.
- Axway MailGate SC™ provides multiple tiers of security that can be used individually or in combination to block threats at the DMZ and within the enterprise network, and secure inbound and outbound email traffic at the content and network levels. MailGate SC simplifies management with one comprehensive secure email solution for inbound, outbound and encryption, providing secure file delivery without impacting your current environment.
- Outbound data loss prevention (DLP): MailGate SC provides content filtering and intuitive policy controls to prevent the kind of accidental or intentional email data leakage that can jeopardize brand, reputation, customer loyalty, regulatory compliance, and intellectual property. MailGate SC’s Digital Rights Management capabilities protect the integrity of attachments.
- Secure file sharing: Support sharing of files internally and externally, including files shared via mobile devices, and remove the risks associated with consumer-grade cloud file sharing services with Axway DropZoneTM. Axway DropZone is an optional feature of the MailGate SC platform.
- All-inclusive email security through an integrated, single-box solution: Solving all your email security issues with one comprehensive solution, Axway MailGate SC is delivered as a hardened Linux appliance which includes a powerful user-to-user email encryption platform. License email hygiene and email security separately or together, and enable both solutions at once or over time as your organization’s needs change.
- Custom development of secure messaging applications to meet your organization’s needs, including comprehensive APIs and branding capabilities.
- Inbound threat protection: MailGate SC delivers the most comprehensive, effective, and easy-to-manage inbound email security available, including antispam, virus protection, and Intelligent Edge Defense technologies.
Using Axway MailGate SC, you can:
- Simplify regulatory and policy compliance
- Update security policies quickly and easily
- Secure private information and enforce policy on all inbound and outbound email
- Reduce costs by eliminating potential threats and optimizing network performance
- Centralize email security management
- Maintain functionality and restore lost data
- Allow for segregation of entities/organizations using enterprise multi-tenancy
- Gain visibility into business-critical communications with comprehensive and insightful reporting features
- Inspect incoming and outgoing S/MIME encrypted messages without breaking the encryption, while applying policy and routing messages accordingly
- Easily integrate MailGate SC into enterprise portals and other applications
- Convert MS Office attachments into password-protected, locked, and watermarked PDF files to preserve document integrity
- Deploy MailGate SC as a hardened Linux appliance on an Axway/Dell box, as a virtual VMware appliance, or in a hosted environment