Ever heard the expression: “what you don’t know can’t hurt you”? In today’s B2B-driven economy, nothing could be further from the truth. Because, when it comes to business agility and the increasing rapidity of business flow, you need to be able to visualise, analyse and quickly act on order fulfilment trends and imbalances of inventory in real time.
Axway InSight provides the visibility you need in order to understand and meet true demand. Whether you are a manufacturer, distributor or retailer, InSight provides the visibility and data integrity required to drive additional sales, by optimising stock levels and efficiently managing agreements between your supply chain partners.
Axway InSight harnesses and uses a wealth of business data so that you can:
- Combine information: securely and reliably gather data from transactions with trading partners, sales and master data, to present a tailored view to business users so that they can easily understand it and take action,
- Monitor performance against set agreements: Tailored KPI measurements at any combination of partner, product line or SKU level, to take supply chain performance, sales performance and income monitoring to the next level,
- Guide community actions through policy enforcement: Enable partners to measure performance through easy-to-understand scorecards, in real time, so that corrective action can be taken to improve customer service, increase sales opportunities and maximise profitability.
With InSight, manufacturers can improve the accuracy of pay-for-performance programmes and take advantage of key income opportunities, such as new product introductions and in-stock improvements at store level. More importantly, national account executives and commercial managers have the details at their fingertips to help them align manufacturers and distributors with a common goal – to increase in-stock rates in chains and providers, and improve profitability for every entity in the supply chain.
InSight provides reliable, secure capture, transfer and management of 180, 844, 850, 852 and 867 data files as they flow between distributors, retailers and your business. Your commercial and account executives can then use InSight’s best-practice scorecards, reports and real-time, exception-based analytics, to proactively increase the accuracy and effectiveness of:
- Income management, by matching stock to demand and proactively monitoring charge-backs/returns,
- Forecasting, by adjusting production runs, based on brand, financial and sales and operations forecasts, to physicals,
- New product introductions, by tracking pre-launch inventories, push programmes and return trends,
- Pay-for-performance programme management, by paying based on OIG-, FTC-, SEC- and SOX 404-compliant scorecards,
- Charge-backs and refunds by tracking positive or negative charge-backs to 867 sales and short returns or returns within a set period of time,
- Sales force planning, by helping sales target regional stock issues using 852 and 867 data.
InSight provides real-time views of orders, on-time shipment rates and days of supply in a simple, role-based web application that gives you:
The power to see
- With the click of a button, InSight allows you to correlate and trend these key performance indicators (KPIs) by wholesaler, retailer, product, category – even down to store level.
- InSight includes pre-packaged views of the critical information you need to monitor supply agreements, spot unusual orders and increase sales opportunities. It complements existing data warehouses with real-time, context-sensitive, exception-based analytics of very large, highly detailed sales and inventory reports, such as extended 852 and 867.
The clarity to focus
- InSight compares your 850 order details with these reports based on user-defined performance rules and metrics, and sends automated alerts to the appropriate trade analysts.
- InSight finds “needles” in very large haystacks of 852 and 867 data, and pushes only the most relevant content to trade analysts for immediate action. It simplifies supply agreement and pay-for-performance monitoring thanks to pre-packaged scorecards for each of your wholesalers and retailers.
The confidence to act
- InSight helps you provide a new level of detailed, operational visibility across several key functions, including supply agreement monitoring, sales compensation, customer service, marketing and finance—so that you can confidently and proactively act on order trends and inventory balances in real time.